BENEFITS RESOURCES INFECTIOUS DISEASE
GUIDANCE & ENGAGEMENT
CRI’s BRIDGE Team (Benefits Resources Infectious Disease Guidance and Engagement) provides health insurance and benefits program enrollment guidance, outreach, and training to individuals and organizations throughout Massachusetts. We develop trainings and provide individualized assistance for case managers, community resource specialists, and health care consumers and providers.
The goals of the BRIDGE Team are to effectively enroll and retain clients in comprehensive health care coverage and prevent gaps in treatment and care by:
- increasing knowledge and understanding of health insurance and health-related benefits among health care consumers and providers,
- assisting Massachusetts residents living with HIV in accessing available health coverage,
- assisting case managers and other staff at health care sites in helping their patients negotiate and access comprehensive health insurance coverage and health-related benefits, and
- reducing the turnaround time of HDAP applications through the referral of insurance-related questions to specialized staff.
Past Presentation & Training Topics
- HDAP/CHII 101
- HDAP/CHII Application Guidelines & Tips
- Health Insurance 101
- Navigating the Massachusetts Health Connector & Coverage Options
- Premium Tax Credits & Tax Reconciliation
In partnership with the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, the BRIDGE Team also leads several webinars each year to help case managers and HDAP/CHII clients during open enrollment and tax season. Watch the most recent webinars here.
Request Information about a BRIDGE Training at Your Organization
Are you interested in having the BRIDGE Team come to your organization?
The BRIDGE Team can develop and provide trainings about HDAP, health insurance, and other benefits suited to the unique needs of your staff and your clients living with HIV. BRIDGE Team members can also provide individualized technical assistance on health insurance or benefits-related topics to clients with HIV by phone or at the CRI office. Contact us to find out more.
George Hastie, MPH
BRIDGE Team Project Manager
firstname.lastname@example.org | 617.502.1747
HDAP BRIDGE Team Coordinator
email@example.com | 617.502.1714
Health Insurance Enrollment Specialist
firstname.lastname@example.org | 617.502.1750