CRI COMMUNITY ADVISORY BOARD (CAB)
CRI is committed to involving community members in all aspects of our operations. One way we ensure this involvement is through the work of our Community Advisory Board (CAB), a group of dedicated individuals who serve as CRI’s community representatives.
The goals of the CAB are to:
- Provide an open forum to discuss community concerns and needs.
- Work with staff to review new study protocols and provide feedback on research efforts.
- Ensure CRI works with all populations and assists in improving broad access to the best available treatments and enrollment in clinical research studies.
- Maximize the dissemination of culturally and linguistically appropriate information about treatment options to consumers and providers in all communities.
- Develop, foster, and provide a place for ongoing dialogue with all communities affected by HIV and hepatitis C.
The CAB meets bimonthly with CRI Research Operations Director and CAB Liaison Julia Green. The CAB’s members represent a variety of ages, races, ethnicities, and communities from eastern Massachusetts, including gay men, people over 50, individuals with a history of substance use, and the transgender community.
CRI is proud to recognize the hard work and contributions of all our current and past CAB members.
Below is a partial list of members:
For more information about the CAB, or to inquire about membership, please contact CAB Liaison Julia Green at email@example.com or 617.502.1711.